Contract (or) Contract to hire
· EBX Master Data Management Experience 5+ years MDM Developer is responsible for installation, design, development and management of EBX Master Data Management, EBX MDM Developer will play a critical role, as part of an enterprise wide initiative and a team, which is responsible for implementing MDM for customer and reference data management.
· Essential Duties Installation and Configuration of the MDM software to be used in the project Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts data governance teams Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining matchmerge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
· Assist information architecture and data governance teams in strategizing and implementing
· Master data, their hierarchy, relationship with other entities and reference data using TIBCO EBX
· Act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation Expose MDM capabilities via well defined, Batch Real time interfaces Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team's profiling strategy
Technical Skills Must Haves
· Hands on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks).
· Expert level Proficiency in MDM foundational and data modeling concepts Experience with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of TIBCO EBX MDM.
· Experience in Data modeling Experience working with data conversion, analysis ETL integration Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc.) batch integration (file based) between MDM other systems
· Experience with version control technology (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
· Experience with DevOps and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, etc.)
· Ability to quickly adapt to varying technical environments and project teams