Please go through the below requirement and let me know, if you are interested.
Role: BI Engineer
Location: Media, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Develop data modeling and data transformation for business intelligence tools like MicroStrategy and Tableau using Cloudera Impala, Hive, Spark etc
- Perform data analysis, data modeling and data design tasks on complicated datasets with potentially complex data integration scenarios for Hadoop and Snowflake.
- Build data structures and data blending technologies to support data harmonization and provide data to MicroStrategy and Tableau
- Develop data structures using Hadoop and Snowflake to build dashboards, reports and self-service templates to enable visualization through BI tools like Microstrategy, Tableau etc.
- Create Schema objects to produce reports, Templates and metadata for MicroStrategy.
- Convert business requirements into Data Warehouse design for Business Intelligence tools; Provide technical requirements to data engineering for conversion of business requirements to events to database schema’s.
- Build database objects based on schema provided by data engineers to be consumed by reporting tools like Tableau and Microstategy
- Be knowledgeable in visualization tools data structure requirements to enable the requirements in Cloudera and HANA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred
- 8+ years database, data integration experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Hadoop, SQL and Big Data solutions
- Preferred experience with SAP HANA
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing the data structures (conceptual, logical, physical & dimensional models) for reporting tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau or any reporting tools
- Developing Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions on one or more of the following EDW platforms: Cloudera Impala, Hive, HANA, and BW on HANA
- Development experience in using Big Data solutions using open source technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem such as: Impala, Hive, Spark, Pig, etc.
- Strong knowledge of key scripting and programming languages such as Python, Java. Experience with data integration tools such as Talend
- Strong knowledge of data security principles
- Proven track record working with complex, interrelated systems and bringing that data together on Big Data platforms.
- Heavy, In-Depth Database Knowledge – SQL and NoSQL.