Position: Full Stack Java Developer with AWS
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: Long term contract
· More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
· More than 3 years of experience in working with NodeJS and TypeScript or any other JS implementation.
· Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
· Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
· Experience in building RESTful APIs.
· Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
· Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
· Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
· Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
· Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
· Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
· Experience in debugging AWS native applications using CloudWatch/Splunk.