Hi, Greetings from Tek Gence !!
I am Murali Technical Recruiter from Tek Gence.We are a globalstaff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and totalworkforce solute
Title: Data Engineer
Contract: 1 year
Location: Remote/St. Paul, MN
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to analyze data flows and data integration needs.
- Develop, maintain, and support data integration pipelines.
- Lead or perform technical proofs-of-concept, pilots and validations.
- Champion and participate in data related initiatives, including activities to implement a Data Strategy.
- Perform research, develop requirements, and create cost-benefit-analysis/justifications and recommendations.
- Continually improve and automate processes to enhance procedures for supported technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Scripting/development skills – Python, Spark, Java
- Database experience – SQL queries, basic database design skills, testing skills
- DevOps experience – GIT/Jenkins
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environment.
- Strong Linux (R and R connect within this), Python, Hadoop, SQL (Hadoop instance is currently on-premises), ETL tools (Informatica, StreamSets)
- Productionalize and maintain data frameworks joining information from multiple databases
- Productionalize and maintain workflows and analytical models
- Support and maintenance of data science tools, including package installation and proactive management within R server
- Cloud eventually mindset
- Continuous integration/docker support(or other containerization technologies)
- Identify and recommend enhancements to improve Data Scientist computational productivity
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineering, and other technology teams to implement the above and proactively identify other potential opportunities