NO OPT, CPT or H1 Transfers
Position – ETL Database Developer
Phone interview then Zoom
Location: Remote for pandemic then location NC but MUST BE LOCATED ON THE EAST COAST
Domain- Financial (Fidelity Investment)
Rate 50–60/hr C2C
Senior level 8+ yrs.
MUST HAVE A LINKED IN PROFILE AND MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW PROOF OF VISA
DB Engineer/DB Developer/Oracle Developer who is strong with writing PL/SQL stored procedures, advanced packages, strong with SQL, data structures and able to work in ETL/data warehouse environment
NO INFORMATICA AND NO MS SQL SERVER RESUMES
ETL/Database Developer with 8+years of experience.
Must haves: DB Engineer/DB Developer/Oracle Developer who is strong with writing PL/SQL stored procedures, advanced packages, strong with SQL, data structures and able to work in ETL/data warehouse environment!
CLOUD EXP is a PLUS!
CANDIDATE APPLYING MUST HAVE A LINKED IN PROFILE! CANNOT SUBMIT WITHOUT LINKED IN PROFILE!
This position is great opportunity for someone who is interested in working in a highly innovative environment.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE AFTER COVID.
Please do not apply with anything less than the REQUIREMENTS above.
We’re partnered up with an Amazing Company in the NC area. This is a GREAT opportunity with a very well-known company available. This company is known for using cutting edge technologies, it's great culture and working environment. This company is looking for the best of the best !
We are currently seeking a ETL Database Developer with experience in the following:
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle or Postgres
- Advanced experience with PL/SQL and complex queries, views, packages etc.
- 6-8 years of solid experience working with ETL data integration and data movement design patterns using Informatica
- Experience with modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages like Java, Scala, Python would be a huge plus
- Your advanced skills in data intensive application development, data integration, and data pipeline design patterns on a distributed platform.
- Knowledge of batch job scheduling and dependency management using BMC Control-M for distributed systems
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and DevOps concepts including CI/CD pipelines using Git and Jenkins
- Basic understanding of NoSQL and BigData technologies such as e.g. Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with cloud native data warehousing and data lake solutions using Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- MUST HAVE A LINKED IN PROFILE
· MUST SHOW PROOF OF VISA