Full Stack Java Developer (Angular, Spring Boot)
Location: Herndon, VA
Your future duties and responsibilities
This role is on a very exciting forward looking team that has an opportunity to present creative ideas that will make an impact.
- Senior Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
- Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently.
- Ability to mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
- Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and make recommendations.
- Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy on frontend/backend development for given applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Ability to think independently, work and communicate with others at all levels, and make progress efficiently.
- Java, SOAP and REST Services, JDBC, SQL, angular framework
- 10+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java.
- 4+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- 4+ years of experience in Angular 5+ versions
- 4+ years experience working as a lead and driving high quality outcomes.
- Basic understanding of Linux network and server configurations.
- Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git.
- An inherent ability to solve problems and provide solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Post graduate degree desired