Hope you are doing great!!
Senior Java Developer –
Location Pittsburgh, PA or Milwaukee, WI
Please submit candidates who are willing to work remote from Pittsburgh or the State of PA until client suggests being on-site is mandatory.
Green Card or US Citizens
ANYONE YOU SEND THAT LOOKS GOOD I’LL JUMP ON SKYPE WITH THEM TODAY. SEND SKYPE IDS WITH TIME THEY CAN DO A SKYPE WITH ME WHEN YOU SEND THE RESUMES.
When looking at resumes, here’s what I look for so only send those that meet this
- I open the resume and count how many jobs they’ve had in the past 5 years – if more than 2 they are out. Most resumes I receive have 5 jobs in 5 years. Any good Java Developer (since they are a hot commodity and hard to find) a project/company will not release them. Promise me, all the good ones show tenure
- If they pass the how many jobs in the last 5 years test, next I look at where did they work. Are they recognizable Fortune 100 companies. Client is a Top 50 Fortune 500. They want people who have large environment experience like them
- I also look to see if they have any ties regionally, meaning have they worked in PA, OH, MD. I will not consider anyone that spent their career in CA, WA, TX, FL. There are enough big cities regionally – Cleveland, Columbus, Philadelphia, – to pull from
Sr Java Developer skills/ requirements needed to support Applications:
- Expert in distributed systems application development and current technologies.
- Significant Cloud/PaaS/SaaS Development Experience.
- Expert with Java 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, API’s, Maas, Angular, Android, AppDynamics, Oracle, Redis.
- Excellent coding and documentation practices, etc.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering high quality, intuitive software.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins or similar CI tooling.
- Scripting in Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or other Docker orchestration offerings.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Git-based source control repositories.
- Experience with managing private and public Cloud deployments of applications.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, can figure out things on their own or pair up when needed, curious/ inquisitive, offers suggestions/ alternatives.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, positive personality, team player, excellent communications, enjoys mentoring/ teaching/ challenging others and sharing knowledge.
- Wants to be a differentiator on the team.
- Ability to jump in, get up to speed, and add value to the team quickly.
- Work alongside the Development, Engineering, and DevOps teams in an Agile environment to support CI pipelines with security best practices as well as ensuring perimeter security of applications.
- Provision resources, choose an appropriate deployment model, coordinate testing to validate releases, and monitor performance/ health post-release.
- Manage and maintain software defined infrastructure environment, configuration and build scripts for production environment.
- Maintain operational stability; enforce security measures, testing, development and deployment of new Infrastructure related technologies.
- Track and monitor the usage/ consumption of Infrastructure specific services; ensure performance and SLA adherence.
- Coordinate all production systems, information systems, and technology infrastructure necessary to support application/ platform prior to deployment.
- Monitor all events that occur and detect and escalate exception conditions during CI and CD process where Infrastructure impacts applications/ platform.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement of self-development and quality strategies.
- Apply security to cloud technologies (Managing security, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code, Container Security etc.).
Thanks and Regards,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
39355 California St, Suite 300, Fremont CA 94538