We have an immeidate Job Operning with our client if interested, please E-Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Me On: (847) 440 2436 Ext. 369
Title: AEM Developer.
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Full Time
- At-least 5 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.2 or newer versions.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework(R6/R7) is required.
- Experience on Sighlty, Sling Models, touch UI libraries and Adobe core components
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Migration into AEM from other CMS (structured/unstrcutured data)
- Integration experience with other systems
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites experience is a nice to have
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
- Good hands experience in Java/J2EE