Hope you are doing great!!
Title: UI / UX Developer consultant :: Camden, NJ
Duration: 12 months
Start: August 7 or 14, 2020
Communications skills must be Excellent or do not send!!
US Citizen, GC or H1b accepted. (No opt EAD)
Note: Will need to provide I797 Documentation, Must have valid Drivers license.
Interview Mode: Phone, MS Teams video and possible in person.
The key skills a front-end developer at our Client needs the below:
- strong knowledge of Jquery,
- css preprocessors
The strong nice to haves would be:
– mobile app development experience
– wireframing experience
– knowledge of design systems.
See below as I just received from our direct client.. Max of (2) submissions per vendor. Anyone submitting candidates without all pertinent consultant details will not be considered.
I do not need candidates sent to me this week. Please forward starting Monday 7/13. Please take the time to
thoroughly screen your 1-2 candidates.
Position will be onsite (One week on, one week remote rotations) If the consultant can not come onsite do not send.
Job Description: Front end / UI Developer consultant
NOTE FROM CLIENT: Consultant will be doing HTML, CSS3, JQuery and Hybrid Mobile development. Some Java is a plus.
Solid hands on experience with Jquery is a must.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, or others.
- Experience with Responsive design and/or Mobile design
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash is a plus
- Ability to analyze, design, code, inspect, debug and test the user interface
- Experience prototyping/wireframe rich interactions quickly with the focus on user experience
- Experience evaluating tools/frameworks to be implemented through UI interface
- Experience in Java, AJAX, XML, HTTP, Web Services (REST/SOAP) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework is a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
39355 California St, Suite 300, Fremont CA 94538