I am Geetha from VDart. Please find the below job description and let me know your interest.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type of hire: Contract
- Knowledgeable of one or more technologies: Splunk, Java, Cloud tech
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse teams and interact, influence, collaborate, and negotiate effectively at all levels of management
- Previous Apple IS&T tenure preferred.
- Provide leadership and contribution to solution design for innovative software applications.
- Experience in managing global projects in web-based technologies. Key responsibilities include:
- Experience with business requirements analysis, scoping and level of effort estimation required
- Lead technical development, Review deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Effectively communicate project status to senior management and business partners on a regular basis
- Partner with business to ensure their expectations are met and managed
- Institutionalize best practices for IT applications development and project management to ensure consistent delivery of quality application solutions
- Proven understanding and experience following project management principles
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technical ideas and issues with peers
- Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
Excellent organizational and documentation skills