One of our major clients needs Cloud Developer in Ann Arbor, MI / REMOTE. Please find below the job description, if interest, please send me your resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org / Feel free to call us to discuss more at 571-765-8392.
Position: Cloud Developer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI / REMOTE
Duration: Long Term Contract
Rate : MAX $55/Hr. on C2C
- Preferably 10+ years of IT professional experience with increasing responsibility and complexity.
- 2+ years in cloud
- 1+ years implementing containers (Docker – Kubernetes)
- 3+ years in scripting and code development
- IBM Cloud, Agile SCM, Azure, AWS, PMI, ITIL, etc…
Common skills: 5+ years
- Software development principles and best practices
- GitHub – be comfortable to work on a pull-request oriented contribution model. Github pages and Jekyll is a plus.
- IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery service – CI/CD toolchains creation and use experience
- Cloud Functions, Containers and Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Cloud Object Storage
- IBM Cloud concepts and services (Highly Sought) 1+ years
- Cloud Functions / Serverless
- CICD toolchain
- APP ID
- IAM – Resource, access groups and policies
- Unit Test frameworks (JUnit, Mocha, REST API testing, and test automation in general)
- GitHub APIs
- Develop code and applications in an agile method utilizing tools like Jira.
- Independently complete stories and tasks in accordance with establish agile methods and programs
- Develop quality code to meet project needs and goals.
- Adopt and learn new cloud technologies for use in Watson Health solutions.
- Automate Manual Tasks
- Identify Gaps and look for solutions and efficiencies
- Documentation of work
Additional Skills 2+ Years
- Docker / Kubernetes / HELM
- DevOps tooling familiarity (IBM Cloud CD/Insights, Jenkins, TravisCI, etc)
- Security tooling familiarity (ASoC, SonarQube, OWASP Zap Scanner, Vulnerability Advisor, etc)
- IBM Cloud concepts and services
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Kubernetes Operators
- Vault / Key Protect services
- Agile software development processes (i.e. squads, scrums, backlog mgmt, etc)
- GitHub source-control management tool
- GitHub APIs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis, or equivalent experience
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter – Arthur Grand Technologies Inc
M: 571-765-8392 E: email@example.com |