Role: Java developer with 8+years exp.
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: 6+ Months C2C
All Candidates will have to appear for Hacker rank test…
- Familiarity with payment processing and banking standards (SWIFT).
- Extensive software industry experience in design, development, implementation and testing of business applications. Experience in Systems development Lifecycle and Software Engineering processes and principles within Lifecycle.
- Expertise in design and implementation of Internet based applications using various Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC) technologies with Weblogic based on J2EE Specifications.
- Proficient in Designing and Developing Web Applications with Jakarta Struts framework (MVC based Architecture) and using J2EE Design patterns.
- Extensively worked on Web Services, SOAP implementation using Web Logic 9.1/10/12.x
- Experienced with Message Oriented Middleware MQ Series 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Expertise in UNIX Shell scripting and UNIX internals (IPC, TCP/IP Socket programming) using vi editor.
- Design PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Joints, Views and Complex queries development for Oracle 10g/9i databases.
- Expertise in Java Message Service API.
- Expertise in the database connectivity programming using Java JDBC APIs.
- Experience designing and implementing high performance and availability, large scale, fault tolerant solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing micro services.
- APIs and API frameworks.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies, TDD and BDD.
- Experience with modern SDLC tools – Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift.
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
Infinity Tech Group Inc,
292 Main Street, Suite 6 | Hackensack, NJ 07601 |
(Desk) 201-449-1064 | (F) 201 489 2039| www.infigroup.com |
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Gtalk: ashokk1.infinity
Certifications: NMSDC / WBENC and MWBE Certified
Awards: Fast 50 Asian American businesses in USA
Partners: SAS Alliance Partner