Job Role :Java Developer
Duration: Long Term
Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Full Stack Java Developer, DB2
Java 1.8, Collection Framework, Hibernate 3.0
JSF, Omni faces, JMS, Reflection API and Web Services
SQL, JDBC, Exception Handling, Eclipse, Spring, DB2.
Hands on in Lamda expression, functional interfaces would be an added advantage.
Should have basic idea of application servers, application build, and deployment process.
Knowledge on conducting requirement analysis session, IBM Jazz platform.
Experience Required 6+
Roles & Responsibilities 1. Conduct gap analysis sessions
2. Developing requirement artifacts, designing solution.
3. Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
4. Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE
5. Help maintain the code quality
6. Develop application code for java programs
7. Analyze requirement
8. Communicate with offshore for clear understanding of the requirement
9. Participate during SIT and UAT
10. Resolving defects identified during SIT and UAT
Need good communication skills
Please fill the following details:
Current Location, State:
Mobile No ( no Google No) :
US work authorization:
Currently on a project:
IS he HIB t/f case directly or indirectly – Have you been submitted or interviewed by TCS:
Worked with TCS(Full time /contract/NO):
Willingness to relocate across US:
Overall Experience in Years:
Required skill exp-
2 time slots for Interview:
Complete Education details with university and Year-
Thanks & Regards,
Sierra Business Solution,
Sr. IT Recruiter