Title: Java Developer with cloud experience
Location: New York, NY, USA
Length: 1 year
Restriction: W2 or C2C
***Onsite-No Remote***webcam interview;
- We are looking for a strong Java software developer technologist to join our newly formed Investment Portfolio Solutions team.
- Someone who can design and develop scalable calculation services in the fixed income trading business.
- The candidate must be passionate about code quality and good engineering practices.
- Proficiency in Java and other server side technologies are expected.
- Expertize with Azure is as the team is moving towards this cloud platform.
- Great attention to details and desire to understand fixed income fundamentals is essential for building intelligent calculation processes.
- Design and develop reliable quantitative software systems.
- Produce high quality maintainable code.
- Collaborate with other team members through peer programming and code reviews.
- Understand fixed income business logic, a bigger picture and core ideas behind the developed software.
- Contribute to the overall system design.
- Advocate toward best engineering practices.
- Follow Agile methodology and its ceremonies.
- Azure is Must
- Other public cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
- Strong Java expertise.
- Strong problem solving and computer science fundamentals.
- Strong database fundamentals, understanding of relational and NoSQL tradeoffs.
- Growth mindset, excellence attitude.
- Web UI experience.
- Strong presentation skills.