Phone + Skype
GC and USC Only
This senior software engineer will play a crucial role in building technical solutions to help other developers deliver faster with modern software and application development tools. This role will be part of the developer enablement organization and will be involved in building and enhancing in-house or cloud-based CI/CD tools. With thousands of developers and builds running on our pipelines each day, this role will be critical in supporting our products and services, as well as integrating security features in the workflow.
· 5+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience programming in Java/J2EE using Spring MVC, REST Services, and related technologies. React/Angular JS experience.
· DevOps Experience with public cloud (MSFT Azure, AWS, etc)
· Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos etc)
· Continuous Integration ( Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo etc)
· Continuous Deployment (Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc)
· Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Ansible etc)
· Scripting Experience (Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Node.js)
· Security and Network awareness
· Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
· Experience in Agile methodologies
· Experience working with global teams
· Testing automation experience
· Container Concepts (Docker)
· Orchestration (Kubernetes)