Java Software Engineer
- Knowledge of Software Design Principles
- Knowledge on different layers of IT landscape in an organization
- Experience of Designing IT solutions for business challenges
- Able to improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Design and Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Design and Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Hands on development experience on Java e.g., Java based web services, Relational Databases, SQL and ORM, J2EE framework, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, JSP, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), XML,X query, XSL,Test-Driven Development
- Preferably aware of microservices, cloud technologies