This is Mani from SoftSages Technology, we have an urgent opportunity for the below mentioned position, please refer to the job details and I will appreciate if you can let me know your interest.
Position: IAM Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Skype Hire
Need NetIQ and mix of IAM.
No H-1B and OPT's
- The Systems Security Engineer for IAM provides advanced technical skill and expertise in Identity Management solutions as well as a tactical experience involved with the execution of Identity Management solutions including identity management, access management privileged access management, and single-sign-on tools.
- The Systems Security Engineer for IAM is responsible for all aspects of supporting Identity Management solutions.
- This position has technical knowledge and experience in operational maintenance, availability, capacity planning, and monitoring of the identity management environment.
- 5 plus years’ experience working as a Systems Analyst, Technical Consultant, or equivalent position
- Experience with Identity and Access Management concepts, such as user lifecycle management (provisioning and de-provisioning), Identity Governance, Role or Attribute Based Access Control, and least-privileged access.
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD preferred
- Experience with build or tooling such as Git, Stash, Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence preferred
- Demonstrated experience working according to software development methodologies
- Ability to work with a highly collaborative, dynamic, and cross-functional team of senior engineers
- Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities, and methods
- Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- Troubleshooting highly complex issues
- Strong Knowledge of Risk and Compliance initiatives including PCI, SOX, HIPAA
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- 3 plus years of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
- 3 plus years of experience with Bash, Python, or Perl scripting
- 3 plus years of experience with Identity Management tools such as NetIQ Identity Manager, SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, and IDM Security Identity Manager
- 3 plus years of experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM) tools such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and Centrify
- Experience with REST or SOAP API’s
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirements definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems while supporting the Identity and Access Management area of the Cybersecurity team, both from an operations as well as an engineering perspective.
- Partners with other Technology Team members to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
- Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.
- Identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis, and formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
- Understands at a broad level how technology platforms or architectures are applied to automated business solutions.
- Actively engaged in industry, domain, process or technology trends, especially as it pertains to Identity and Access Management and Cybersecurity.
- Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
- Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
- Understands dependency identification processes in technology work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
- Establishes or follows prioritization processes to drive work, and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
- Appropriately shares ideas and information with others
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
- Expresses ideas as well as business or technical requirements clearly and concisely in writing using appropriate levels of summary and synthesis.
- Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills in working with various Teams and/or external partners.
- Able to analyze large, complex, or vague Business or technical problems, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into viable solution recommendations.
- Able to work effectively in a strong Customer service or team oriented environment.
- Able to research, create, and document requirements, processes, and technical specifications.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams or tasks.
- Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work.
- Able to mentor others to do the same.
- Able to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
- Able to teach and mentor others concerning technical and business subjects.
- Troubleshooting: 6 plus years
- MS Windows: 6 plus years
- UNIX: 6 plus years
Mani Sharma, Team Lead Recruitment
SoftSages Technology, Inc. | e-Verified, MBE Corporation
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA – 19355