Greetings from Klaxon Technologies Inc.!!!
I got your profile from one of the Job board for an excellent position “Informatica Admin” in “Libertyville, IL ”and thought to discuss the same with you. I am sharing the brief job descriptions of position for your reference below. If it excites you a bit, then call me or write an email to discuss further along with your most updated resume and Rate expectation you are looking as it is open for Contract.
For any query please feel free to call me at 419-776-4185
Position Title – Informatica Admin (operational/production )
Location – Libertyville, IL
Contract- On W2/C2C
Informatica experience as well as experience with AWS around Snowflakes and other cloud tool set for Data analytics and Data API’s.
Informatica Administrator plays a major role in the design, installation, creation, documentation, trouble shooting and enhancement of ETL processes. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data and ETL technologies, as well as experience in administering Custom ETL development or Commercial off the Shelf products (Informatica).
- ETL Tools: 8+ years experience with Informatica
- Job scheduler tools: preferably Tidal or Control M
- Database: preferably Oracle & Sql server experience is required. Working knowledge on UNIX scripting required
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments
- Industry experience- Automotive and/or Finance
- XML and Java knowledge desirable.
- Core financial industry knowledge as pertains to data relationships a plus
- Data modeling experience is preferred
- Informatica Professional certification preferred
- Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Responsible to manage Development ,QA, UAT and Production environments
- Perform general ETL administration duties. This includes Product setup , upgrades, migrations, patching, storage management, security & performance tuning.
- Participate in development, testing, and maintenance of ETL enhancements
- Monitor test results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain high availability and performance for production environments
- Responsible for backup, recovery and tuning of application
- Root Cause Analysis on P1 P2 issues on production
- Responsible for documentation :Define operational processes for Run book and SOP documentation, automating routine operational tasks
- Identify opportunities for improvement, makes proposals and participates in the planning of new and enhanced technologies or services within area of expertise.
- Multi-Tasking capabilities and ability to work on multiple environments and projects as necessary under tighter SLAs for crunch situations
- Create and maintain installation documentation and architectural diagrams
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures
- Support ETL Development Team regarding ETL platform functionality during design and development activities.
- Serve as an escalation point for ETL Developers to surface problems and inquiries requiring further evaluation beyond the associate’s skill level.
- Work with Job Scheduling team to setup and implement ETL processes.
- Apply fixes, patches and service packs as required and provided.
- Implement procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery operations for the ETL environment, includes regular reporting on health and performance of the ETL environment and jobs.
- Accurately track and manage hardware / software assets that are related to ETL. Generate periodic license usage reports to reconcile hardware / software assets inventory data with licensed Informatica products.
14 Wall St, Suite 2061