This is Harsh Tyagi from Insigma Inc., if you are looking for job change or available in the job market so please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 703-344-9674 *121.
Java AWS Angular Developer
- AWS Has minimum of 6+ years’ experience in application development. Exposure to development in cloud environment. Preferably with AWS.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Required minimum 2+ years experience in microservice architecture development and in application Modernization/Dockerization.
- Has minimum 2 years of Angular 4.0 / above experience and should have exposure and understanding of Docker
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
- Advanced experience with application development on Java , J2EE, Struts, EJB, Micro Service, REST/SOAP service, JMS/MQ/Active MQ, Docker, Spring boot, Spring MVC, DB2, Sybase, XML, JSP,HTML ,JBoss Drools, IBatis, SQL/PL SQL, Unit-Mockito, SOA, XML, XST, XPATH, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and Knowledge of Web service technologies including REST.
- Has worked on application/products which follows CI/CD process. Ability to deliver in a fast-paced global team environment (Dev-ops, End to end – with tools( selenium , any other)Exposure to cloud computing ( AWS, PCF , any other)Develops and designs interface, front pages, and the tools to navigate a web site. Have tools experience with DB Visualizer, SVN/CVN/Git, Bamboo, Splunk,
- New relic Crucible, Sonar Code Quality, JIRA, Maven
Insigma Inc. | 24805 Pinebrook Rd, Suite 315
Chantilly, VA, 20152
Phone: 703-344-9674 Ext. 121