Hope you are doing great.
I came across your profile and want to discuss a potential job opportunity with you. Below is the job description for your review.
Please go through it and if you are comfortable for this role, reply on this email with your updated resume.
Position: ASP.NET Programmer
Location: Columbus, OH (Candidates should be local to Ohio)
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa: USC/GC ONLY
Required Skills and Experience:
· 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study preferred.
· 2 years ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC 5.0
· 5-7 years C#
· 5 years Object Oriented Java Script
· 5-7 years Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
· Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including
· Strong meeting and work session skills.
· Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Work effectively and collaboratively with technical and non-technical personnel
· Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
· Strong background in object-oriented development techniques and best practices
· Experience in Azure DevOps continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
· Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Oracle development using Oracle SQL Developer
· 3 years Angular 5 and above, Bootstrap, JQuery
· Experience with Web Services and Web API
· Familiarity with HTTP Debugging tools like Fiddler and Application Insights
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
· Involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, deployment of applications and provide post deployment support to end users
· Assist or lead the analysis of business requirements
· Participate in project effort estimation discussions
· Work closely with Project Managers to ensure successful project delivery
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including C#, ASP.net, Oracle, Angular 5
· Write and maintain code for various .net applications and resolve any defects in the systems.
· Manage defect tracking system and resolve any issues identified during testing.
· Provide post implementation support to end users
· Produce operational documentation
· Train fulltime staff in maintenance of the various systems
Thanks & Regards
KPG99,INC | MBE Certified Firm
3240 E State St EXT , Hamilton, NJ 0861