Hope you are doing well!
My fastest-moving positions for today
Job Title : Dot net Developer
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : 6+ Months
Position Overview/Job Responsibilities:
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents programs using Oracle tools and Visual Studio.
- Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for programs and procedures.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation. Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Generates conceptual/logical/physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessments.
- Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Validates the application to verify that requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify intent of change' is carried through the entire project.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Tests the application for conformance to requirements
- Manage triage of production issues identified. Review production issues and provide recommended solution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physical Sciences)
- Excellent understanding of web architecture for scalable enterprise application and design patterns
- Minimum of five (5) years of proven work experience in .NET
- Minimum of three (3) years of proven SQL or Oracle experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in Oracle Report
- Two + years of web development experience in Microsoft .NET (VB) environment
- 2+ years of experience in web based application development and deployment SI projects
- Minimum 3+ years of Object Oriented Analysis and Design experience
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Experience in PL/SQL
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
Thanks and Regards,
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.