Hope you good,
Please let me know if you have good resources for Below Job Description share to vijay@iTechUS.net / 802-318-4293
Role: Pega Developer
Location: Sunrise, FL/Bloomfield, CT
- 10+ Years of software development experience; particularly within the Healthcare industry.
- 7+ Years of experience in Pega PRPC 2+ Years of real time Pega 7.X experience.
- PEGA 7, Oracle 11g, WAS technology stack experience will be value add
- Proven experience as a Pega Upgrade is value add
- Exceptional knowledge about PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) methodology
- Pega certifications, LSA or at least level 1 certification with 8+ Years in PEGA.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Delivery of large scale systems. Credit Card/Debit Card domain knowledge
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners and customer as a go to person.
- Understanding of developing and deploying applications using Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (OBRM)
- Strong Java/J2EE, SOA background will be a plus
- Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas / project requirements effectively
- Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models, Define Test Strategy
- Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem Help create road map for the project
- Provide technical leadership to project team for PEGA projects (6.3 & 7.1)
- Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding in Pega area
- Work on multiple to provide technical leadership on PEGA project implementation
- Help enable PEGA experts to next level by way of mentoring / taking trainings
- Perform Business architecture blueprint within Pega PRPC using the Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) methodology
- Enforce best practices in Pega Business architecture and functional requirements
- Anchor the Requirement Discussions with Business and IT Stakeholders
Thanks & Regards
Email: vijay@iTechUS.net | Hangouts: benchs1995
Direct: 802-318-4293/ Desk: 802.383.1500 Ext 133/Fax: 802.383.1501