Sr QA Analyst (10+ years candidate only)
6+ months (will extend)
Minimum of 6 years of QA Analyst experience with at least 2 years of recent experience as a Senior QA Analyst.
• Proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents.
• Experience in STLC and Defect Life Cycle. Candidate will be required to prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing.
• The candidate must have a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge.
• Experience working with test automation tools and writing scripts for test automation tools (Knowledge of Selenium with Java as scripting language is a plus).
• Proven ability to simulate and execute integrated and isolated tests to analyze results, leveraging CRUD operations on large volumes of raw data using SQL.
• Experience identifying and defining project scope, understand technical specifications and setup test environment, set clear goals and expectations, manage multiple priorities, prioritize activities, maintain multiple priorities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
• Experience working in various SDLC processes including Agile.
• Experience supervising a team, reporting status to higher management, creating defect reports with resolutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
• Expertise with MS-Office specifically Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.