Functional Title: .Net Developer with Xamarin
Work Schedule: 35 Hours/Week
Work Location: New York City NY 11101
• Analyze requirements and specifications.
• Design, Code and provide component and assembly testing of Mobile Apps and enterprise systems.
• Conduct related development activities including but not limited to build Hybrid mobile apps using Xamarin, data modeling, business logic layers, API layers, support native iOS app and user interface/experience.
• Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
• Execute sophisticated projects such as Xamarin mobile app development, XAML,.Net Framework, .Net Core, C#, Microsoft App center analytics, Web API/WCF/REST API, and SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and functions, jQuery, Angular JS/2/4/7, Objective-C/ C++, XCode, JSON, Map Kit.
• Upgrade Search, Push Notification & Calendar Subscription features for OS & Android Mobile Apps and Upgrade .Net Framework for multiple applications.
• Create and update technical and user documentation.
• Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
– 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector.
– 72 months of experience in Xamarin mobile app development, C#, XAML, Integrating with REST API.
– 84 months of experience in building Web applications using .Net framework, .Net Core, C#, ASP.net Web forms, MVC4.0/5.0, WCF/Web/REST API, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS/2/4/7 and MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017
– 84 months of experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance using SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
– 84 months of experience in doing unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
– 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at Mobile App level and integrating Mobile Apps with AWS/Azure Services.
– 72 months of experience in iOS native Mobile App development using Objective-C, C/C++, XCode, XML, JSON, WCF/REST API.
– 72 months of experience in using GitHub/TFS for source code management.
– 48 months experience in Mobile App deployment, Analytics, Push Notifications and Beta Testing using Microsoft App Center.
– Bachelor’s degree.