Please share me best resume for the below role.
Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.
Role: ETL Database Developer (remote until COVID settles down)
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Interview: Phone and Video
MUST be submitted with LinkedIn profile.
DB Engineer/DB Developer/Oracle Developer who is strong with writing PL/SQL stored procedures, advanced packages, strong with SQL, data structures and able to work in ETL/data warehouse environment
NO INFORMATICA AND NO MS SQL SERVER RESUMES
The Expertise You Have
· Strong working knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle or Postgres
· Advanced experience with PL/SQL and complex queries, views, packages etc.
· 6-8 years of solid experience working with ETL data integration and data movement design patterns using Informatica
· Experience with modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages like Java, Scala, Python would be a huge plus
· Your advanced skills in data intensive application development, data integration, and data pipeline design patterns on a distributed platform.
· Knowledge of batch job scheduling and dependency management using BMC Control-M for distributed systems
· Understanding of Cloud Computing and DevOps concepts including CI/CD pipelines using Git and Jenkins
· Basic understanding of NoSQL and BigData technologies such as e.g. Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
· Experience with cloud native data warehousing and data lake solutions using Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
1604 Spring Hill Rd, Ste 302,
Vienna, VA, 22182
Board: 703-544-8181 X 139
GSA IT Schedule 70 | MBE | WBE | WOSB | VA SWaM | PA SB