Job Role :Pega Developer (CSSA & CDH)
Location:San Antonio, TX , Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
• Experience in Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) design and implementation.
• Experience with Pega 8 platform and above.
• Experience in Pega devops and Agile Studio.
• Experience working in a cloud environment such as AWS is beneficial.
• Experience in Pega infrastructure.
• Basic understanding of Java, SQL, XML, and real time decisions
• Proficient in PRPC 7.2 and higher versions.
• Familiar with writing queries in SQL.
• Experience in omni-channel marketing/marketing technology
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices.
• Adaptability and willingness to learn.
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with Pharmacy Benefit Management and/or the Health Care Industry a plus.
• Committed to delivering high-quality software solutions.
• Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH)
• PEGA PRPC
• PEGA NBA,
• PEGA DevOps,
• PROBLEM SOLVING
• SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Please fill the following details:
Current Location, State:
Mobile No ( no Google No) :
US work authorization:
Currently on a project:
IS he HIB t/f case directly or indirectly – Have you been submitted or interviewed by TCS:
Worked with TCS(Full time /contract/NO):
Willingness to relocate across US:
Overall Experience in Years:
Required skill exp-
2 time slots for Interview:
Complete Education details with university and Year-
Thanks & Regards,
Sierra Business Solution,
Sr. IT Recruiter