We are looking for Automation Test Engineers with Selenium experience around 8+ years of experience. We are working with the contractor to fill this position for a project at Federal Agency.
There will be a video interview, and the client will make the decision. Any work authorization is acceptable as long as the candidate has the required skills.
Job Role: QA Automation Test Engineer with .NET
Location: Sterling, VA (Locals only)
Job Type: 1+ year contract
Visa: USc, GC, EAD, H1B
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent.
• 8+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex IT systems environments.
• 5+ years of experience in Selenium WebDriver testing (Automation testing, Java, Selenium WebDriver).
• Automation testing web-based applications and knowledge of 508 testing.
• Experience in developing Test Plan, test cases, Test scenario.
• Ability to write SQL query and verify data with the backend.
• Ability to understand the requirement and come up with test case, test strategy, and other documentation.
• Write automation test scripts from scratch and Build, maintain a robust automation framework.
• Troubleshoot exception handling, runtime errors, and other issues that could arise during automation script execution.
• Understand Requirements Documentation, Business Process Flowcharts, and high-level Test Scenarios to write test steps manually and then automate them.
• Interact Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Business Users during the process of developing automation test scripts to gain further insight into the test scenarios and business processes.
• Attend required project meetings to gain knowledge of the project, ask questions, and make recommendations when appropriate.
• Document and communicate bugs, defects, issues, status, and results of testing with internal and external project stakeholders.
• Experience with EHB (Electronic Hand Book) is required.
Sikander Singh Charak
Sr. US IT Recruiter
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite# 745 East, lrving, TX 75039
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number (Direct) 972-666-6208