Remote/ North Carolina
Interview Mode: Phone/Skype
Visa :: USC, GC, TN, EAD/GC, H4/EAD
This is 100% remote role
USC or GC preferred
- The Specialist level Technical Consultant IV Developer is expected to apply advanced subject matter knowledge to:
- Solve complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and configurations as may be required to implement Curam modules, workflows and rules.
- Work closely with the Program Manager and other developers to refine and clarify designs as may be needed during software development and implementation.
- Code and unit test Curam extensions in a Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) environment, as may be needed.
- Investigate and resolve situations where test results do not match expected test results.
- Lead the technical team through Software Development Lifecycle
Worked on MVC using standard J2EE frameworks
Experience in developing JEE solutions, including JEE design patterns
Delivering multiple, complex end-to-end business solutions
Good understanding of Social Enterprise Management (SEM) and Curam Enterprise Framework
Extensive technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, XSL, Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL)
Experience with IBM WebSphere 8.5
Experience with IBM Curam 7 (and earlier versions)
Experience with fit-gap analysis for Curam 6 and Curam 7; new feature analysis.
Experience with Oracle SQL & PL / SQL
Experience with GIT, Jenkins and build scripts
Extensive working experience in developing in an tiered application/web-based object oriented environment using J2EE, JDBC, Multithreading, PL/SQL and Oracle
Extensive working experience in problem analysis and resolution determination of complex problems in a network environment
Ability to work independently or with a team to develop maintains applications in a multi-tier environment