Job Title Java Developers
Location Hoffman Estates IL
Duration 6 months /Contract
Interview mode Telephonic and Skype
REMOTE to start but MUST relocate after COVID
* 7-10 years experience
Must have skills:
* Development experience using Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate/iBatis
* Basic skills in using the Unix operating system logging on, sudo to another ID, navigating directory structures, debugging simple problems.
* Leading and participating solution design discussions with team and stack holders
* Guiding a team on technical architecture and technical solutions
* End to End API development experience.
* Hands-on experience with building enterprise applications.
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
* Thoroughly understanding business problems and the business domain, and how potential solutions may address problems and enhance business capabilities.
* Experience in designing/development (design patterns) and testing of enterprise class systems.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Participating in project feature requirement discussions.
* Motivate and mentor team for their improvement area and improvement of technology based on project needs.
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
* Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work in deadline driven environment, and respond creatively to pressure.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* AWS Cloud exposure.
* JBPM, ESB
* CI/CD pipeline setup/deployment.
* Experience working on Node JS/Angular JS/React JS
* Working experience on Codeship/Jenkins
* Experience working on Agile methodologies
Technical Resource Specialist
InTime Infotech Inc
39962 Cedar Blvd., Ste 185, Newark CA 94560
Contact# : 302-401-6677 x 324
Direct : 302-401-6692
Fax : 510-201-2367
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged content. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please forward this email to email@example.com. We are sorry for the inconvenience.