Job Title: SAP Fico Sr. Systems Analyst
Location: Irvine CA
Duration: 6 months /Contract To Hire
Mode of Interview Skype
Visa USC GC GCEAD
MUST SPEAK MANDARIN
will join our Enterprise Systems team with responsibilities for coordinating all IT related activities in Finance, Financial Planning, Controlling, Financial Reporting, and Financial consolidation to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment. IT Finance and Controlling Architect will work with various other departments within the organization, utilizing their knowledge of our business processes, to ensure that the ERP system meets all business requirements.
Will be responsible for leading the team of Sr. Systems Analysts to identify business requirements and translate them into effective systems design. This includes researching, designing, creating, documenting, implementing, maintaining, and supporting systems relating to our ERP suite of software products. This role will also utilize business and systems expertise to identify new or improved business process opportunities and evaluates them for adoption into the ERP environment.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Business leadership.
- Partners at a strategic level with business stakeholders to communicate successes, demonstrates IT value and appropriate governance of IT activities.
- Captures demand via the agreed process, provides recommendations for prioritization, and oversees program and project initiatives.
- Manages business expectations with business stakeholders based on IT resource availability.
- Ensures that project metrics are used to track value delivery including measurement methods.
- Provides details on cost, value, and opportunity to optimize IT spending (initiatives and support services).
- Leads and Manages in ongoing Business Process Improvement projects.
- Researches, resolves, and responds to highly complex system/process related issues in their area of responsibility and within our ERP suite of hardware/software products.
- Works with business team leads in Finance, Controlling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting Management and Inventory Management Area.
- Customizes/configures ERP software to satisfy business requirements and process design.
- Participates in system emergency or crisis situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication, and system clean-up activities.
- Interacts with business partners to identify project alternatives, make recommendations, and clearly define/document business requirements.
- Participates in and/or drives the design and development of technology solutions which meet security, network, infrastructure/operations, and customer support requirements.
- Promotes business projects and their value to the IT leaders and community.
- Where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies and shares this information with leadership team member.
- Develops a strong working knowledge of ERP products, services, and industry trends to select appropriate technologies to meet business requirements.
- Leverages common solutions and innovative technologies.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related area, information systems, or equivalent working experience.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- More than 10 years of SAP experience in Finance, Controlling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting Management and Inventory Management Area.
- A good understanding of operational and financial processes within a company.
- Experience with SAP Simple Finance, Universal Journal, S/4 HANA and Fiori required.
- Good understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting.
- At least 3-4 full life cycles SAP project experience as leading or managing team of business analysts.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall project management methodology and tools.
- Experience with the financial planning and consolidation tools like BPC is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management as well as with internal business partners and external customers/suppliers.
- Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
- Experience with Integration with other SAP modules and knowledge of Procure to Pay and Order to Cash Cycle is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong PC experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable.
Technical Resource Specialist
|InTime Infotech Inc|
|39962 Cedar Blvd., Ste 185, Newark CA 94560|
|Contact# : 302-401-6677 x 308|
|Direct : 302-747-5425 / 765 273 4344|
|Fax : 510-201-2367|