Hope you doing well.
I have an immediate opening for two positions for the role of Salesforce Lightning Developer with Our Client “Capital One” for the Location McLean, VA .
Title: Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Length: 12+ Months, will extend
Visa: USC, GC, GC-EAD
Interview Process: Phone Screen, Web-ex interview
Top 3 skills:
- Lightning (Salesforce Lightning)
- Angular 4 or better or Reactjs
This team develops the best-in-class strategies and solutions for key internal business domains; providing key capabilities for critical cross-organization programs, and proving out emerging technologies, as well as DevOps best practices. Ideally you should have experience with a mix of traditional Salesforce developer tools; Apex, and Visualforce.
- Experience with building and configuring Lightning components is critical to the role. Also, knowledge of modern technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- In this role you will, Work with product owners to understand desired Salesforce capabilities and testing scenarios – Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical IT Recruiter
Contact Number – +1 641-243-2868