Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below position:-
Job Position:- SAP EWM Sr. Business Consultants
Location:-Grand Island, NY 14072
Onsite role no remote Ideally, employee is expected to remain in the area for duration of project. Some weekend work is required during go-live.
If the employee needs to return home during the project, that can be arranged, as long as a return-to-work date is confirmed.
3-4 month project located in Buffalo, NY area. Must be able to travel to worksite. All expenses paid.
Supporting SAP EWM go-live project. Must have EWM implementation experience in manufacturing environment, with experience troubleshooting Go-Live issues. Will not be doing project controls or configuration. Some testing on issues to ensure system functionality.
- EWM experience
- Pharma experience
- Post golive support
- Configuration knowledge
- Integration knowledge – SCM-EWM processes with integration of MM, PP, and QM
- RF, RFID and PPF configurations
- EWM Warehouse internal movements
- inventory management
- cycle counting
- SAP EWM inbound and outbound configuration processes
- Warehouse processes in an logistics execution area
- POSC/LOSC and returns process, batch management and serialization
- Monitor and troubleshoot queues and failed entries
Specific Skills/ Experience required:
- Multiple end to end EWM implementation experience in a manufacturing production
- environment including Master Data cutover from an existing WM environment to an EWM environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Advanced production integration.
- Experience in working with EWM interfaced to ME (manufacturing execution) systems.
- Hands on experience in EWM Warehouse internal movements, inventory management, cycle
- counting, RF, RFID and PPF Configurations.
- Hands‐on experience working on SAP EWM inbound and outbound configuration and processes.
- An understanding and work experience in Warehouse processes in a logistics execution area.
- Extensive experience on POSC/LOSC and Returns process, Batch Management and Serialization.
- Have a good functional understanding about SCM‐EWM processes with integration of MM, PP and QM:
- The ability to monitor and troubleshoot queues and failed entries
- Should be on-site for providing Go-Live and hyper care support
Skills a plus:
- Experience in working with ASRS (Material Flow systems) integrated with EWM.
- Experience in interface with QM‐IDI and ERP systems.