Please let me know any consultants available for below requirement.
VISA H1B GC H4-EAD L2-EAD USC.
One of our Fortune 500 clients in Richmond, VA is looking for a Senior Quality engineer with Chatbot. This is a 6 month contract with good chance at becoming more long-term (even to-hire). They are looking for people with automation knowledge but heavy back-end/API testing skills within Agile environments and strong communication skills. Candidates with chatbot experience will be highly preferred! This role will be remote for at least the next 6-12 months.
Preferred candidates should be on the East coast and open to moving to Richmond, VA if the client needed.
Top Skills Details
1. 6+ years of QA testing (write test scripts, performance testing, create frameworks)
2. 3+ years of QA Automation (tools like JAVA-based Selenium and Cucumber) (creating test automation frameworks) .
3. 3+ years of API/back-end testing (using SQL for database validation and rest-assured for API's)
*Would like some automation experience (selenium) but not a strong focus in it because this role is 75-80% manual
*Must also exhibit work ethic and great communication skills
• Experience with Chatbots
• Heavy Manual testing
• Strong experience with at least one scripting or programming language
• Experience using Selenium or a similar browser automation tool
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies
• Experience with Java or NodeJS
• Experience with SQL
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and build tools
• Mobile testing on websites
• Familiarity w/ Azure
The candidate(s) should have strong experience in all the following areas (which are loosely ordered by priority):
• Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – Java for this project, but general OOP is what we’re looking for
• UI automation experience using WebDriver – you will likely find Selenium in most relevant resumes (no UFT, please)
• SQL (with experience automating database validation)
• REST API automation experience (at an absolute minimum need a strong conceptual understanding of REST APIs and deep experience testing them)
• Creating test scripts from manual test cases and/or Acceptance Criteria
• Source control experience – Git/GitHub
• Experience testing/automating within a microservice architecture
Looking forward hear back from you!!
9901 East Valley Ranch Parkway,
Ste#3045, IRVING, TX 75063
Phone# 972-534-6797 / 844-448-7823 Ex: 108 | Fax# (972) 409 9018
“Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)”