Role: Senior SAP CRM Service Functional Analyst
Location: TCS – Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Long Term
• Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, solution architecture
• Experience with writing Functional Specs for RICEFW
• Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• 10+ years of SAP experience with a Bachelor's Degree
• Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, project goals, etc.).
• Document clear and complete requirements for solutions of any scope and complexity.
• Provide functional knowledge of SAP systems and data.
• Implement necessary configuration within SAP CRM to meet business requirements
• Ensure proper documentation is created for all projects/changes.
• SAP CRM Service Management Experience (especially Service Contracts & Bill Plans)
• Web UI, Fiori / UI5, ALE /IDOCs, LSMW, RFC Interfaces
• Business Process knowledge:
• Field Service / Service Contracts / Entitlements / Service Orders / Returns / Repairs
• SAP Functionality:
• Functional Locations, Labor Confirmations / Installed Base, Serial Numbers, Equipment, iObjects
SKILLS: Nice to have
• ECC Plant maintenance (PM) experience (nice to have)
• ECC Project Systems (PS) Module and WBS elements (nice to have)