Pay Rate: $50hr C2C
MUST BE USC or GC no visas!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS FBI BACKGROUND FINGERPRINT CHECK!!!
MUST BE LOCAL TO ATLANTA NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Client: Fulton County Schools
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Locatin: Atlanta, GA
- Experience with ERP systems and/or large enterprise systems implementation is preferred
- Experience working within a PMO framework is preferred
- Gather requirements by interviewing business stakeholders
- Develop relationships with business partners
- Conduct business process analysis
- Break down high-level information into details and low-level information into digestible information for general users.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop/document business scenarios
- Generate business process flows and functional/non-functional requirements
- Organize and facilitate requirements sessions
- Work cross-functionally to determine business process relationships
- Generate project statistical data for reporting
- Set efficient processes for managing project artifacts
- Complete and Manage documentation related to Business Analysis function
Required Expertise, Capabilities and Proven Experience
- Senior level resource with 8 plus years as a Business Analyst
- Experience in ERP level implementations and/or system implementations for large enterprise clients
- Organizational and facilitation skills – must be able to set expectations, manage agendas, garner audience participation, and resolve conflicts.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Critical thinking skills – evaluate information gathered from different sources.
- Analytical skills – ability to translate business needs and pain points into requirements.
- Self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while prioritizing and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Technical skills – proficient in Sharepoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.
- SAP experience a plus