Greetings of the day!!
Role : Sr . Java developer –
Role & Responbilitites
• Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned developed systems.
• Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
• Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review user manuals for accuracy.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
• Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria.
• Manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as Testing Services.
• Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department.
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensure adequate test coverage System Testing/Integration and Regression Testing
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
• Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
Required Skills :
• Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
• Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs
• Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer framework
• Working experience with JDBC connections, Oracle databases and PL/SQL
• Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
• Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
• Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Working knowledge of ALM tool.
• Experience in CI/CD
• Experience with Spring Framework
• SoapUI Pro / Ready API
• Groovy scripting
• Familiar with the SAFe methodology is a plus.
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment.
i28 Technologies Corporation.
200 middlesex essex turnpike , suite 210 , iselin , NJ , 08830.