Sr. Software Engineer
Phone + Skype
Sr Software Engineer with;
Experience with multi threaded high performance systems similar to what is seen in Telecomm
Experience with RTOS – real-time or other high performance system
Experience with complex distributed web app development
Experience with high-performance, high availability, multi-threaded systems
This is a Software Product project that is part of the management infrastructure around SSL certificates. (ie; workflow orchestration engine) for speed, throughput and availability
* Creating new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment.
* Working on projects that make our network more stable, faster, and secure.
* Working to understand, explain and improve complicated code bases.
* Working with our development QA and system QA teams to come up with regression tests that cover new changes to our software.
* Working with our 3rd level engineering support to troubleshoot complex problems on our network for our customers.
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
* A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years relevant experience
* Experience with PYTHON and JAVA and or C/C++, Java, Python, Perl
* Experience with SQL
* Experience working on Linux/Unix platforms.
* Experience building scalable servers or distributed systems with high availability.
* Proven track record of delivering large amounts of high quality, complex code, code review, source control systems.
* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
* Extensive experience working on multiple projects at a time in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.