Greetings from American IT Resource Group, Inc.
This is Tamil Amuthan from AIT(American IT) Resource Group, Inc. We are looking Sterling Integrator/Sterling File Gateway Engineer –Parsippany, NJ
Kindly send me your updated profile and I am looking forward to work with you in this position.
Appreciate if you could go through the below Job Description and Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.
Role: Sterling Integrator/Sterling File Gateway Engineer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Skill: IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway
The Integration Consultant should have a minimum of Six (6) years’ experience with IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway suite of products including:
- Installation and configuration of multi-node architecture environments, including upgrades and platform migration
- IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway maintenance and administration
- Business Process orchestration
- Build and deploy of custom Services, Adapters, and Protocols
- Data translation using IBM B2B Integrator maps (e.g., XML format to Flat File)
The Integration Consultant must be familiar with following technologies and concepts:
- Server operating systems (Linux/Unix, Windows),
- Virtualized servers and hosted server architectures.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, solution design, building technical artifacts, system testing, deployment, and support.
- Industry-standard communication protocols (e.g., AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S)
- Security standards (PGP/GPG, SSL certificates, SSH)
- Relationship database management systems (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- LDAP and integrated authentication
- System and port architecture
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards (e.g., X12, EDIFACT)
- Managed File Transfer using SFG (MFT)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Experience in a professional consulting setting
Knowledge of the following subjects is preferred:
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
- IBM Sterling External Authentication Server
- Java extensibility in IBM Sterling Integrator
- Web Services
- RESTful APIs