Role: System Admin
Transport Tool System Administrator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, develop, and maintain a suite of software applications to capture, provision and monitor the Wireless Transport network.
· Implement and train new users on the Transport Assurance Tools application packages.
· First level of support and triage for bugs and issues submitted by users
· Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
· Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
· Interact with internal and third party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
· Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast paced agile environment
· Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business; recommend and execute corrective actions to handle systems compliance against operating metrics.
· Serve as technical liaison with vendors
· Work with internal and third party stakeholders to specify and test interfaces for the suite of Transport Assurance Tools.
· Participate in technical writing, standards and documentation processes for the Transport Assurance Tools application
· 8 + years Internet / Telecommunications Network experience.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Telecom OSS/BSS systems in one or more areas of Order Management, Inventory Management, Service Assurance and Interconnect Billing/ Expense Management systems or an industry-leading software package.
- Experience using open source and low-code development tools in a telecom environment
- Extensive knowledge with web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- 3 years + experience in Wireless Transport systems implementation / Integration / Operations and Maintenance a plus
- Ability to work with business partners to define requirements for system and configure to meet their needs
- Ability to train corporate and operational personnel to use the system efficiently
- Ability to trouble shoot systems, identify bugs, relate to development and test fixes
- Growth mindset: Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, software and development ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with different departments of the organization.
- Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
US IT Recruiting
Fluxtek Solution Inc
Email : email@example.com
Ph: Desk: 832-400-2860
832-558-2010 Ext 150
Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)