Role: Business System Analyst /Technical Business analyst | Location: Livingston, NJ | | 4 positions
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7+ years’ experience as systems analysis in the financial services industry
- Strong Technical Knowledge of Sales force, SQL and .net MVC
- Able to closely work with Business & Technology teams, understand the existing systems and convert the functionality into Technical specifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Self-Motivator and able to work with minimal supervision.
- sharp communications and analytical thinking , coordinating with various teams and delivery.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of SIPOC diagram creation
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences and attention to detail
- Agile experience is required
- experience or knowledge of Azure DevOps or JIRA and Confluence is preferable
- Hands on experience or knowledge of SharePoint, MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint), Visio
Key Responsibilities –
- Co-ordinate with Business/Technical teams in understanding of the existing systems
- Reverse Engineer the Systems developed in various technologies like Salesforce, .net & SQL and create technical specifications in a clear and concise manner
- Requirement analysis
- Communicate requirements in a structured manner to development professionals.
- Create SIPOC diagram
- Work in a team environment
- Stake holder communication
Business & systems analysis, Salesforce, SQL , .Net , SIPOC diagram creation