· Proven experience on 5+ years with databases; perform back-end database (SQL) testing; write and debug highly complex SQL scripts and understanding data models as well as create and maintain a current (and relevant) test data set
· Creates and identifies test data required, as well as prepare the appropriate test data management strategy to ensure data is available for testing
· 5+ years of proven testing experience, preferably in enterprise wide initiatives that require end to end testing
· Excellent oral and written communication, as it expected that the candidate works closely with test managers, product owners, business users, and development team to review project requirements and design specifications to identify gaps, and ensure documented project criteria are clear, consistent, and testable.
· Experience using agile and testing management tools required (JIRA, ALM, etc.)
· Accurately assess and quantify the business and technical risks associated with the software under test, and effectively communicate risks to project stakeholders
· Expert in agile and waterfall methodologies, as well as SDLC and testing lifecycle processes
· Automation experience with Java/Selenium a plus