Job Title: “Healthcare Systems Analyst”
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Overall 8 + years IT experience with minimum of 5+ years Systems Analyst role in Healthcare Domain and familiarity with ETL architectures, Oracle databases. This position will be supporting a high performing agile delivery team consisting of 6-7 members.
• Excellent Healthcare insurance experience. Specialization in Medicare, Medicaid, Utilization and Case management, Claim processing will be an advantage.
• Capable of interacting with business and IT partners with healthcare accumen
• Developer experience with Java or .Net and strong Database skills
• Ensures traceability of all customer, business and functional requirements, represents business priority and supports project through all SDLC phases
• Prepares relevant artifacts –Functional Specs, Data Mapping, WIKI, etc as needed.
• Story grooming with scrum teams and is able to play the role of proxy Product owner on Scrum teams
• Helps the Dev teams with design and data mappings, in order for Dev team to continue the Dev work.
• Works with the product owners, business team and Architects as part of story grooming to ensure stories are thoroughly groomed and detailed acceptance criteria are defined
• Works closely with the Scrum Master and PO to keep really updated with dependencies, discussions, etc.
• Experience working in Agile Methodology