Hope you are doing good.
Please have a look on below position and reply if you are interested.
Client : Kroger
Job Description What you’ll do We work full-stack and the team owns features end-to-end. On our teams we’re working daily with product, design and data scientists to understand the problem and translate learnings into a pragmatic and effective solution. We happily pull in a peer when we need a pair to get through a tough problem or just for a second pair of eyes. We are always balancing new feature development with efforts to continuously improve both our efficiency and our infrastructure. You should have:
• A passion for bringing great products into our world through collaboration and ingenuity
• Experience with sustainable engineering practices such as automated testing (TDD), continuous deployment, and monitoring / alerting.
• Strong fundamentals, with overlap across our tech stack
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, microservices, and relational databases
• A passion for learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team and mentoring junior team members Tech Stack: Java SpringBoot RESTful APIs Angular Redux Docker RabbitMQ Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree typically in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Business Analytics or another technically strong program
• Minimum 4+ years working in modern full-stack web-application development
• Experience building and shipping multiple large software products using agile methodologies
• Excellent communication skills – you can effectively work with engineers but at the same time collaborate with product owners, data analysts and stakeholders Major Bonus Points for:
• Experience working on distributed or remote-first teams
• Experience with distributed system performance analysis and optimization
• Experience in event-driven architectures
• Experience with DevOps best practices and tools
• Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Unravel, Hive, Google Cloud
• Experience in Media / Ad Industry
E-mail is the best way to reach me.
Thanks & Regards,