Hope you are doing good.
Please have a look on below position and reply if you are interested.
Job title: Senior Java Programmer
Job type: Contract / C2C (9-month project)
End client: New York State Department of Health
Location: Menands, New York
# of positions available: 2
This position will enhance public health data exchange to promote the Meaningful Use (MU)/Promoting Interoperability of Certified EHR Technologies from Medicaid providers participating in the CMS Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive program.
- Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
- 60-84 Months-Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
- 72 months experience using SPRING framework
- 60 months experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework.
- 72 Months experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- 36 months experience in data exchange implementation and support inclusive of Direct
- 60 Months experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures, and permissions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or Public Health from an accredited institution
- 48 months of experience in programming public sector government IT projects.
Language skills (must have):
English Native or bilingual proficiency
Start date: 10/01/2020
End date: 07/01/2021 (fixed)
Hours per week: 40
E-mail is the best way to reach me.
Thanks & Regards,