Hope you are doing well!!!
Please check the below complete requirement related to your profile. If you are interested Please let me know ASAP to move further step.
Job Title: SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning)
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Duration: Contract
- Responsible for SAP Application Maintenance and Support project activities related to SAP IBP(Integrated Business Planning) and its integrated applications like SAP APO/ECC and Hana Cloud Integration
- 3 years of experience in implementing IBP along with 5 years of experience in an IT role configuring and implementing SAP applications such as SAP APO – DP, SNP, GATP modules
- Must be able to interact with Users at all levels and work on different issues simultaneously with minimum supervision.
- Experience in integrating IBP with SAP, and also with interfaces such as salesforce, with Teradata and Flat file sources
- Implementation of Control tower structure in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a huge plus.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of SAP HANA Cloud platform
- Extensive experience in SAP IBP Upgrade testing and issue resolution as part of SAP Packages delivered
- Ability to read and debug ABAP code is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related to Supply Chain
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP solution processes, Production break fix issues and maintenance/enhancement changes to ensure stable production environment and enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Business representatives to understand and analyze complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar automated systems
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures to meet user requirements and write functional specifications accordingly
- Execute Configuration, system setting, plans and hands -on experience in unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Support Global Planning Organization worldwide for any SAP APO and IBP integration with SAP
- Should be able to work efficiently in a Support structure meeting the SLAs and the monthly Cutover enhancements.-Coordinate with Onsite team members and Offshore team Lead and team for day to day work stream operation activities and prioritize the work load as required
- Manage the work stream service management queues, SLA, backlogs for Incidents, Problem Management , Service Tasks etc. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Incidents closure, Root Cause Analysis, Change process compliance .etc. Outside normal working hours provide once support for critical/high production related issues to support business. Coordinate with cross work stream and client teams as required.
- Trouble shooting SAP IBP module related processes related system/process/user issues related to Design, configuration and Master and Transaction data and WRICEF objects
- Design, configuration and testing, documentation, training of relevant processes. Responsible primarily for providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on project deliverables and SAP solutions to the client.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all client and organizational standards . Coordinate with Onsite cross team Lead and Offshore Lead and team for day to day work stream operation activities and prioritize the work load as required. Manage the work stream service management queues, SLA, backlogs for Incidents, Problem Management , Service Tasks etc. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Incidents closure, Root Cause Analysis, Change process compliance .etc. Outside normal working hours provide on call support for critical/high production related issues to support business. Coordinate with cross work stream and client teams as required.
Zodiac Solutions Inc.
2625 N Josey Ln Ste 320, Carrollton, TX 75007
“Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the Consultant's services will not cause displacement of any U.S. workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date of commencement of said services.”