SAP ABAP & Fiori consultant.
Client is MBUSA.
Location is Atlanta, GA.
Experience: 7 to 10 years of ABAP & Fiori development experience.. SAP ABAP & Fiori Technical Development:.
– Demonstrate experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA with knowledge of the logistics modules..
– Should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration worked on NetWeaver Gateway ODATA services and customizing launch pads..
– Design and Develop Fiori Applications..
– Strong ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts..
– Work in a heavily Customized environment, Proficient in Java Script, CCS, XML, JSON, Odata, Fiori application and Gateway services and REST based web service integration..
– Prototyping experience using Build or similar tools. .
– Familiarity and experience working with Git for version management, cloud connector, WebIDE – Full stack..
– Experience enhancing/extending standard Fiori applications using BOPF framework..
– Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting..
– Must have worked on all aspects of ABAP (WRICEF) enhancements, ALV, SAP scripts, forms SAP development tools and performance tuning..
– Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills..
– Translates functional specifications, create ABAP designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long term sustainability..
– Based on business requirements be able to identify gaps in standard SAP, propose and code appropriate user exits..
– Review work activities for completeness and technical accuracy..
– Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine root cause of the issue and take necessary course of action for resolution.
CLIENT BUSINESS PROBLEM TO SOLVE : The SAP ABAP & Fiori consultant will report to SAP project team and will primarily support multiple concurrent projects with Fiori Development and ABAP development.
24916 Earls Ford Drive Chantilly, VA 20152
Phone : 571-493-8620
Email : email@example.com
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the105th USA Congress this email can not be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our emailing list. Ifyou have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be removed from our mailing list, pleasereply with the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.