Hope you are doing well.
Please let me know if you are interested for the below mentioned position.
Title – Web Analytic Consultant
Location – Dover, NH
Duration – 12+Months
• Apply data analytics methods and software to develop standard work, systems, and tools to improve quality and efficiency of internal processes.
• Provide technical assistance and data analysis support for other Software engineers.
• Working with internal software stakeholders to assess potential risks and to translate business requirements into non-technical lay terms.
• Research and test existing tools and frameworks and provide software solution recommendations.
• 1-3 years of experience in software development of analytics solutions.
• Instructing others with limited analytics experience on the effective use of analytics tools, frameworks, and platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Be hands on within the agile team on a day-to-day basis, continually inspecting and crafting the backlog in response to the changing business requirements or technical discoveries.
• Proficiency in Java Script, HTML, and CSS is required.
• Familiarity with other languages like Java, Python, SQL is a plus.
• Knowledge of React.JS is desirable.
• Knowledge of A/B testing tools and methodology is highly desirable.
• Exposure to AWS is a big plus.
• Desire and ability to optimize through automation. Experience with Test Driven Development software delivery model.
• Knowledge of analytics tools such as: Adobe analytics, Heap, Enterprise Tag Management frameworks, Clicktale, as well as industry standard MarTech stack.
IDC Technologies Inc