Hope you are doing well.
Java Full Stack Developer
Jersey City, NJ
Phone & Skype
5-7 years of relevant work experience is required.
Front-end developer who has experience in both AngularJS and Angular to work on NEXEN Portal
Web application development utilizing Angular
Experience working directly with backend integration is required
The Developer should successfully demonstrate an ability to code, test, develop, modify, implement and/or enhance an application.
Must have a solid history of application development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting.
Design, develop and implement software interface applications as defined by the assigned project.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Jenkin etc.
Notes from Manager:
- Will this be temp to perm? Possible if candidate is good
- How many years of experience are you looking for? 5+
- Is financial experience a must? No
- Degree required/type? Degree in computer science is desired.
- What are the top 3 skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume? Angular JS & Angular, Java, nodejs
Notes from Supplier Call:
- Engineers need to have web architecting perspective, see future emerging technologies. Solutions that are more novel and not just rooted in Angular. Web agnostic.
- Bread and butter is very much Angular centric developer with experience developing applications in Angular.
- Full Stack Developer; more front end, but nice to have back-end (work will be 80% front end, 20% back end).
- Angular front end, Java back end
- Current platform is Angular 6. Angular 9 is currently being deployed into production. Resources will need Angular 6+ experience.
- 5+ years of experience required.
- Experience in both AngularJS and Angular
- Experience with backend integration is required
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Jenkin etc
- Will be onsite in Jersey City once restrictions are lifted.
Phone: Direct- (206) 536-1027 (484) 402-7869 Ext. 135,
Address: 17 Mystic Lane, Ste 2A, Malvern, PA 19355