Hope you are doing great
This is Dazzy from America Unit, Inc. We have an immediate need for below mention requirement, if you feel that your consultant is a perfect match to this requirement, please forward his/her most updated resume along with the best time and number to carry out further discussions.
Position: Peoplesoft Developer
Location: Orlando , FL (Local Candidates only)
10+ Years’ experience required.
Visa: H1B, USC, GC, TN Visa, L2 EAD
10+ years of Technical Peoplesoft development troubleshooting PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, SQR, Java, Application Packages, COBOL, PL/SQL, nVision, BI Publisher and Query preferred.
Must have 5+ years of experience in F/SCM and/or HCM 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.5+
· Ability to work within the architectural guidelines of the Organization.
· Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
· Creating, modifying, and maintaining application engine programs, components, and interfaces within the PeopleSoft software suite.
· Expertise in Peoplesoft API repository / reference library –
· Activity Guide classes
· Analytics, Grid and Type classes
· Proficiency developing and troubleshooting PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, SQR, Java, Application Packages, COBOL, PL/SQL, nVision, BI Publisher and Query pref.
· Demonstrate expert knowledge relational databases with complex SQL, including performance tuning, set processing and resource management.
· Experience with Integration Broker, Fluid, Forms, Workflow, Elastic Search, RESTful services, SOAP technologies preferred.
· Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting PeopleSoft installations, including App and Process Scheduler Servers, WebLogic, Tuxedo, PIA, Micro Focus COBOL and DPK preferred.
· Understanding of PeopleSoft row level security required.
American Unit, Inc.
2901 N Dallas Pkwy, Suite
# 333Plano, TX 75093
Office # 214-614-9012