Position: J0620-1016 Automation Tester (SDET III)
Location: Herndon, VA
UI Based Testing is also a must
Experience in developing test cases using protractor/jasmine is a must
Experience in writing Java code and lack knowledge in testing and SQL frameworks
Client has an immediate need for an Automation Tester (SDET III) to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
This position is a part of the strategic initiatives projects in capital markets area working on the latest tech stack.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Sr. Automation Tester, you will act as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting. You should have experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 10 -15 yrs IT Industry experience
- Experience in testing Java, Web, SOA, ETL based applications, is a must have
- Experience in developing test cases using automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium is a must
- Experience in developing test cases using protractor/jasmine is a must
- Having some level Java development experience is a must.
- UI Based Testing is also a must
- Knowledge of test processes and methodologies
- Experience with testing tools like JIRA, Quality Center
- Exposure to multiple SDLC models like Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile models
- Experience in working with agile execution is a must have
- Strong skills in SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
- Intermediate understanding and experience with Unix and Windows
- Experience in applying test automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related field
- Post-graduate degree desired